Friday, June 7, 2013

Introduction

Moving to Cedar City was quite the adventure, and is still happening, even almost a year after the fact. I moved to Cedar City on August 10th, 2012 with my mother and brother. Moving was not easy, despite the fact that I had moved already moved about six times. Previously I was living in Provo, UT, where I had lived for five years. I had amazing friends, was living in a great neighborhood, was in a wonderful program in school, and had a lot of family living nearby. I was nicely settled in, and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. 
During that last year that I lived in Provo, I had no idea that my life would be changed so drastically. I knew that my mom was finishing her degree, and that she needed to get a new job. I knew that we would probably end up moving. What made moving so hard and life changing was that I had attached every part of myself to something in Provo. Provo was my life. Everything that I knew about life was based in Provo.

No comments:

Post a Comment